Winter is here and it’s time to bust out the slow cooker for some home cooked comfort meals! Slow cookers also known as crock pots are a great for Saturday and Sunday dinners and even week nights when you’re busy at work and running errands throughout the day. Prep time is minimal and the meals are delicious! All you have to do is throw all of your ingredients into the pot and let it sit for and your meal is ready within a matter of hours! Try this fall beef pot roast slower cooker recipe sometime this week!
Prep time: 10-15 min| Cook time: Avg. 3 ½ hours | Servings: 6-8
Calories for 1 ½ cups of Beef Pot Roast:
Total Calories: 343 kcal
Protein: 38g, Carbohydrates:34 g, Fat: 7 g
- 2 lbs. beef roast
- 6 red potatoes cut in fourths
- 1 ½ cups of baby carrots
- ½ onion, quartered and pulled apart
- 1 ½ cup of beef broth
- 1 package of vegetable soup mix
- Extras: You can top this with cauliflower mashed potatoes (Pictured) They are better than they sound I SWEAR! I prefer the Green Giant brand the cheddar bacon flavor is pretty on point!
- You can cut the pot roast into small cubes (which is what prefer to do) or place the whole entire pot roast into the slow cooker. Then add and surround the roast with the baby carrots, chopped red potatoes and onions.
- In a separate bowl whisk and mix the beef broth and vegetable soup mix together and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours and ENJOY!