Alright fam we are getting right to it! What I love about this recipe is that it is so versatile, you can make mix it up with different ingredients and toppings depending on what you’re craving for a healthy dessert. I decided to make a raspberry chocolate chip cheesecake, but I’ve also changed this recipe up and have done peanut butter chocolate chip, s’mores, chocolate cupcake.. you name it! It is definitely one of THE best macro friendly dessert recipes I’ve made, and with that here it is! If you’re more of a breakfast person you can also check out my Dark Chocolate Blueberry Protein Pancake Recipe!
- 2 scoops PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chips
- 2 8 oz low fat cream cheese or fat free
- 12 oz Plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup stevia or Splenda
- Parchment paper
- Zero calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven 325℉. Get cheesecake mixture ready while the oven is preheating
- In a small mixing bowl combine all of the dry ingredients together (Protein powder, chocolate chips, and stevia) and whisk together.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients (Cream cheese, greek yogurt, vanilla, eggs) Use a hand mixer at a high speed and mix all the wet ingredients together. Slowly pour the dry ingredients in while using the hand mixer. Blend together until the mixture becomes a thick batter like consistency.
- Line the pan with parchment paper. If you are using a rounded pan cut out three layers. Lay the first two in an ‘X’ shape in the pan and the last layer across the X shape.
- Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray and pour the cheesecake batter in the pan. Place in the oven at 325℉ for 30 minutes. Take it out and bake it again at a lower temp of 200℉ for 50 min.
- Let the cheesecake cool down and refrigerate overnight.
- Raspberries w/ raspberry compote
- Peanut butter or PB2 (For less calories) with Halo Top (this is my favorite combo!)
Servings: 1 square (I only had 13×9 pan 18 square slices)
Macros: 5 C/18 P/ 2F